About EV Biotech:
EV Biotech is a biotechnology company that develops a sustainable alternative for the chemical industry. We develop micro-organisms that can produce ingredients like bioplastics, flavour and fragrance compounds or pharmaceuticals, in a similar way as beer is brewed. Our Groningen-based team has been operational since July 2018 and is dedicated to EV’s mission to evolve the chemical feedstock market by shifting it from petrochemical-based to bio-based chemical production, thereby creating a greener economy for all. As our company is growing, we are looking for an intern that can help us with designing marketing materials and analysing data.
We are looking for a Marketing intern to strengthen our Marketing & Sales team.
Scope of the position:
During this internship you will help out the marketing team with marketing and advertising promotional activities, and design marketing materials that can be used at conferences, as merchandise or as promotion. You will help collect and analyse data from various marketing activities. As the marketing team is not that big, you will get a large part of the responsibility and a lot of freedom in your design and development.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Design and develop marketing materials
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from various marketing activities
- Assist in updating the website
- (Under)graduate student in marketing, communications or similar field.
- Familiar with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Interest in biology and/or sustainability
- An exciting, professional work environment;
- A diverse and international team of colleagues, dedicated to EV’s mission to contribute to a greener and more sustainable society;
- A free environment to develop and execute your ideas;
Then let us know why you are the best candidate. Please send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org